Estimated reading time: 3 minutesGiving a child an iPad or iPhone to keep them calm and quiet isn’t anything new; we’ve all done it. But Jooki gives you that same experience without the worry of your kids being enveloped by onscreen content. Check out the short video below that provides a bit more information about Jooki.
The new Jooki speaker is a wireless screen-free music/audiobook player with Spotify connection. Featuring Jooki’s patented NFC-enabled ToyTouch® Technology, Jooki lets kids operate the speaker independently using figurines or tokens as a remote control that triggers playlists that parents preset with a few clicks on the Jooki app. Guided by Montessori education principles, the award-winning Jooki player connects through Wi-Fi for music and audiobook streaming and Bluetooth for wireless headset listening, helping parents empower their children to develop creativity, independence, and emotional awareness through the child’s own access to a wide range of pre-selected songs, music, and stories. Faster, lighter, and better, Jooki Generation 2 is magic at a kid’s fingertips!
- Wireless screen-free portable music and story speaker made for kids.
- ToyTouch® Technology: playlists start when a colorful RFID-enabled figurine or token is placed on Jooki.
- Plays Spotify content and local MP3 audio files.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Bluetooth connection to wireless headsets
- Volume limited to protect kids’ hearing.
- Easy control knobs for kids to switch tracks, adjust volume, and turn Jooki on and off.
- The app let parents easily associate Spotify playlists with tokens and figurines.
- USB-C charging with built-in battery for 8 hours of playtime.
- Lighter, faster, and better than the first generation of Jooki.
- Ages 3 and up.
Last Updated on September 22, 2021.
by Alex Hernandez